Submit an Ad to the Market Bulletin
To submit your ad, please complete the form below. Please do not submit your ad in all capital letters. You may also submit an ad by faxing (803) 734-0659. Refer to SC Market Bulletin Policies prior to submitting an ad.
All ads are subject to approval.
There is a limit of 4 categories per household with ads consisting of 25 words or less.
Only Hay Exchange items are visible online immediately, after they are approved. Items in other categories will become visible with the next edition of the Market Bulletin.
The Market Bulletin is published twice a month on the first and third Thursdays and distributed to our readers online and by U.S.P.S. mail.
Ads in the Equine, Dogs, and Seed categories can be submitted online, but the required documentation must be submitted separately by mail (PO Box 11280, Columbia, SC 29211) or fax (803) 734-0659.
- Equine (A copy of Current Negative Coggins Test)
- Dogs (A copy of Rabies Certificate)
- Seed (A copy of a Current Seed Lab test)
The following ads require a written signed statement. Once the check box is clicked, this represents your electronic signature.
- Farm Equipment (A signed statement: "I am not a commercial dealer")
- Farmland (A signed statement: "This is my personal property")