1. When is the market open (days & hours)?
The retail area is open Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm.
2. How can I rent space to sell my product at the Greenville Market?
Applications are available at the market office. Once completed and approved, tables rent in the daily rental area for $10 each per day.
3. What type of products are approved for sale in the daily rental area?
- Produce (fruits and vegetables)
- Plants (must be registered through Clemson Plant Industry and provide copy of certificate)
- Baked/Processed Goods (must be certified through SCDA food safety and provide copy of certificate)
- Crafts (must be handmade by person or family member renting space)
4. When are the Flower Festivals at the Greenville Market?
5. Can I get pecans cracked at the Market?
G & G Retail cracks pecans daily from 9 am to 4 pm for .35 cents per pound.