1. When is the market open (days & hours)?
The retail area is open Monday through Saturday from 8am to 6pm.
2. How can I rent space to sell my product at the Greenville Market?
Applications are available at the market office. Once completed and approved, tables rent
in the daily rental area for $10 each per day.
3. What type of products are approved for sale in the daily rental area?
-Produce (fruits and vegetables)
-Plants (must be registered through Clemson Plant Industry and provide copy of certificate)
– Baked/Processed Goods (must be certified through SCDA food safety and provide copy of
-Crafts (must be handmade by person or family member renting space)
4. When are the Flower Festivals at the Greenville Market?
5. Can I get pecans cracked at the Market?
G & G Retail cracks pecans daily from 9am to 4pm for .35 cents per pound.