Applications are now available on our website for the 2020 growing season. Click below for the relevant permit type.
- 2020 Hemp Processor Permit Information and Application
- 2020 Hemp Handler Permit Information and Application
Note: Hemp Farming Applications for 2020 are CLOSED.
We are currently processing hemp farming applications and cannot respond to queries about application status until after April 7, 2020.
- South Carolina Hemp Farming State Plan
- 2019 Permitted Hemp Farmers
- 2019 Permitted Hemp Processors
- Hemp Products in Human Food Quick Guide
- Hemp FAQ
Hemp News Releases
- SC’s State Hemp Plan Receives Federal Approval
- Hemp Applications Available Feb. 1 for 2020 Season
- Hemp and CBD Still Banned from Commercial Animal Feed in SC
- SC Department of Agriculture Asks USDA to Adjust Hemp Rule to Help Farmers
- SCDA Sets Out Timeline for 2020 Hemp Permitting
- SC Department of Agriculture Reviewing USDA Hemp Rule
- 114 SC Hemp Farmers Approved for 2019 Growing Season
- Newly Signed Law Allows For Hemp Program Expansion
- SCDA Regulators To Notify Industry Regarding CBD and Hemp In Food and Feed Products In The Market Place
- 2019 Industrial Hemp Pilot Program Growers Selected
- SCDA Receives More than 160 Industrial Hemp Applications
- Department of Agriculture Selects Hemp Growers