1. How do I get on the mailing list for the Agritourism “Fun on the Farm” newsletter listing monthly events on SC Farms?
Sign up for the Monthly events e-newsletter here.
2. How do I get a SC Agritourism passport?
Contact Jackie Moore at email@example.com and be sure to include your mailing address and the number of passports you would like to receive.
3. How do I know what farms are participating in the SC Agritourism passport program?
See a list of participating farms here.
4. How do I join the South Carolina Agritourism Association?
5. How do I get my farm listed as an Agritourism site?
Fill out this form.
6. How do I get a Tourist Oriented Directional Sign (TODS) for my farm?
To participate in the TODS program you must be pre-approved by SCDA.
7. How do I get an Agritourism Liability WARNING sign for my farm?
Contact Jackie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How do I add agritourism to my farm?
Learn more about being an Agritourism farm by reading our manual, Agritourism 101. You may download a copy or request a hard copy by contacting email@example.com.